Got-FocusTM utilizes the most advanced automated quantitative research product on the market.
AutoFocusTM Telephone Surveys are an accurate, cost effective quantitative research solution for clients looking to answer important political or corporate questions and receive high quality data.
- Scientifically valid results – All AutoFocusTM projects are constructed based on the same methodology as live interviewer projects. Using the same strict sample management and data collection standards as traditional surveys, AutoFocusTM provides the highest quality product for our clients.
- Accurate data – AutoFocusTM has been successfully used in local and statewide applications in 2009, 2010 and 2011. AutoFocusTM surveys are proven to be as accurate as their live interviewer counterparts.
- Cost effective – AutoFocusTM surveys cost about one-third the price of a comparable live interviewer poll.
- Lower margin of error – Our lower cost gives us the ability to provide our clients with a higher sample size decreasing the margin of error of the data. Most AutoFocusTM projects have a sample size of 600 to 1000 respondents, compared to a 300 to 500 sample size range in a comparable live interviewer survey.
- Pre-recorded human voice – We use trained interviewers to record AutoFocusTM questionnaires. All questionnaires are recorded using a female voice to reduce the incidence of dropped calls.
What our clients say:
“I used Brian for a local political campaign. The candidate and I agree that the money we spent on his services was the best money we have ever spent on a campaign. He walked us through every step of the polling process and provided excellent help in making sure the poll would meet our needs including helping word the questions. After the survey, he helped explain the results and offered advice on how to use this knowledge. He made himself available throughout the campaign by providing advice. Any organization – be it political, media, or non-profit public advocacy – would be well served by using Brian’s services.” October 29, 2010 – D. Smith, KY